Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Blessings to My GodBlogCon Colleagues!

Tomorrow brings the start of a three-day conference I had really hoped to attend, GodBlogCon, a gathering of Christian bloggers at Biola University in the Los Angeles area. I attended the conference last year and got to meet some of the finest bloggers around.

On top of that, I learned a lot from these folks and got renewed inspiration from them. It was from Tod Bolsinger that I resolved to use this blog not just for my own personal expression, but as a tool of my ministry, inviting the people of the congregation I serve as pastor of Friendship Lutheran Church into my sermon preparation with the passes at the Bible lessons that I post. (See here and here for this week's passes so far.)

Unfortunately, this year I'll be unable to attend GodBlogCon. But I'm praying God's blessings on the conference, asking God that will use the gathering to help bloggers gain renewed inspiration and a heightened ability to present Christ in loving, winsome ways on their blogs.

Here is a list of those registered for this year's conference. I'm sure the smaller number of attenders this year is attributable that the conference had to be rescheduled. Nonetheless, join me in praying for these bloggers as they gather.

No comments: