Wednesday, July 30, 2003

As those of you who read this site with any regularity know, I am constantly impressed with the daily e-mailed inspirations sent out by Pastor Glen VanderKloot of Faith Lutheran Church, Springfield, Illinois. Here is today's installment of OnLine with Faith:

*****************************************************

A Thought for the Day

When there is nothing left but God,

That is when you find out God is all you need.

Unknown

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

Bible Verse
Psalm 46:1-2

God is our mighty fortress,
always ready to help in times of trouble.
And so, we won't be afraid!

Contemporary English Version

Prayer

Lord, help me to remember that no matter what you are with me
and you will give me all that I need. Amen
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

No comments: