Monday, December 19, 2005

If You Haven't Done So Yet: Please Go to Radioblogger and Vote for Me!

That's what my GodBlogCon colleague Rick Moore says I should be telling all you folks.

Recently, I wrote a review of the movie, The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe.

At Radioblogger, it's one of a number of such reviews you can read and then vote for the one you think is best. (I'm suggesting here that mine is the best.)

Rick said he'd voted for my review and that I should campaign for your vote in order to win a new Crosley radio. (Actually, the thought of that appeals to me because the Crosley folks came from Cincinnati.)

I'm a little rusty on this because the last time I campaigned for anything was when I ran for the State House of Representatives last year, but...go over to Radioblogger and vote for me!

By the way, here's a link to my review.

(Thanks, Rick!)

2 comments:

Richard Lawrence Cohen said...

I went there, saw the list of reviews, but couldn't figure out how to vote.

Mark Daniels said...

Thanks to both of you. The contest has now ended. I think that I came in fifth or sixth.

Mark