Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Welcome Back, Mr. Asghar

Rob Asghar, always one of the most interesting writers blogging had put his blog site on hiatus. Now, Rob has returned. In announcing the resuscitation of his blog site, Rob says:
I should add a disclaimer that my thinking has shifted significantly in the wake of 9/11 and various church battles, as the intersection of theology and politics (or theology and church politics) has left me unable to hold to past rigid formulas of who is right and who is wrong, who is regenerated and who is reprobate, who is saved and who is lost, who is in death and who is newly alive.
I'm not exactly certain what Rob means in all that. But I do know that he always makes me think, even when I don't agree with him. So, welcome back to the blogging world, Rob! Here's a link.

No comments: