Wednesday, June 14, 2006

A Note on the 'Christian Faith: The Basics' Series

First of all, let me say that, dolt that I am, I have only today realized that I accidentally gave this series the same title of a book of which I'm fond, written by Walt Kallestad. Fortunately, I don't think that titles are copyrightable. But anybody who's read this series so far knows that I don't take the same approach as Kallestad does in his excellent book. (You'll also note that he's a far better writer than I am.)

I may change the title of this series later on. But for now, I'll stick with this one.

Here are links to the first nineteen installments of the series:
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14 (Oops...there was no Part 14)
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19

[Thanks to Andy Jackson over at SmartChristian.com for linking to this series. Andy is quite generous about linking to other bloggers and that's just one of many reasons why his blog is among the best around. I go to his site every day because he links to all sorts of useful and interesting information.]

No comments: