Monday, October 23, 2006

Marty Daniels at the Pumpkin Festival

The Pumpkin Festival in Circleville, Ohio has been a big deal for as long as I can remember. It's celebrated for usually featuring the world's biggest pumpkin pies and more things made with pumpkins than I can imagine. Sadly, I've only been to the Pumpkin Festival once, sometime in the late-1970s.

But my brother, comedian Marty Daniels, went recently and filed this vlog report.

Here is Marty's web site.

Here is a little bit of information about Ted Lewis, the Circleville native who was a major musical start in the 1920s and 1930s, mentioned by Marty in the vlog post.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a fan of the Sauerkraut Festival in Waynesville, although quite a few years have passed since I've been there. Sauerkraut pizza - mmmmmm!!!

Marty Daniels said...

Hey thanks for the link...this was my first crack at video editing...So I am really eager to hear what people think.

Thanks.

Marty D

Mark Daniels said...

Matt:
Oh, man, I just can't get into sauerkraut, proof positive that since I'm not of Scandinavian descent, I definitely am a convert to Lutheranism.

Sauerkraut pizza?

Marty:
I hope that a few folks will come over to view the excellent vlog you created.

Hey, wasn't it formerly known as the Circleville Pumpkin Show? I guess that festival sounds more...festive.

Mark

Marty Daniels said...

It was indeed a SHOW previously and now a FESTIVAL because a show only goes a day and a festival goes longer...I had that in the interview with Miss Pumkin Show 2001 that I didn't record...OYE!