Saturday, January 27, 2007

Blogging (and Living) Week in Review: No, I'm Not Picking My Nose...

in this edition of the Blogging Week in Review. The tip of my nose itched.

And why all the movement? I'm sitting on a blue exercise ball, which I often use as a seat while working at the computer. I tend to roll around on it while I talk. (Someday, I may come crashing down on me bum. But so far, that hasn't happened.)

The lighting is a bit better this week. My son is puzzled as to why YouTube seems to make the videos he uploads darker than they appear on his computer.

Finally, we're still not sure why stuff gets cut off at the end. So, let me tell you what I said when taped, "God bless!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found you over here.

Mark Daniels said...

CeCe:
Fun to see you here as well as over at ShoutLife.com! Thanks for dropping by!

Charlie:
The past year was filled with stressful circumstances for my family and me. As my wife says, "You become the point man and deal with things. I vent." Now that the stressful year has passed, I think my body is saying, "We have some issues to address."

Thank you for your prayers.

Blessings in Christ,
Mark