Saturday, May 26, 2007

Summer Blogging Cutback

Memorial Day is the traditional beginning of the summer season and I've made a decision about my Summer, 2007, this morning, following several weeks of consideration. I'm going to cut back on my blogging over the next several months. My Sunday messages and an occasional newspaper column will appear. But that's it. I have a busy summer ahead and I want to focus on other things.

Thank you to everyone who makes this blog a regular part of your days.

And speaking of Memorial Day, be sure to take some time this weekend to remember all who have sacrificed their lives for our freedom.

God bless.

3 comments:

Deborah White said...

Have a lovely summer, Mark, and stay in touch!

I've also cut back some in recent months, and have replaced it with more reading, and more relaxation with family and friends.

Mark Daniels said...

Deborah:
Thank you very much!

Blessings in Christ,
Mark

j a n said...

Have a great summer, Mark! I hope you get some rest, relaxation, and restoration. (the blogger's "3 R's" I guess!)