Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Better Living is on the EO 100...

...and I'm honored. Joe Carter of Evangelical Outpost today published a thoughtful piece enumerating what he calls,
"...the top 100 blogs that I have found to be the most convicting, enlightening, frustrating, illuminating, maddening, stimulating, right-on and/or wrongheaded by Christians expressing a Christian worldview."
Joe's comments underscore what I consider an important truth: It isn't necessary for us to always agree with one another, even we who consider ourselves followers of Jesus Christ.

As someone once said, "If two people agree about everything, at least one of them is irrelevant."

I don't always agree with Joe. But I always find him thoughful.

That's true as well of blogs produced by those who are irreligious, atheist, political, apolitical, and so on.

We all can learn from thoughful people.

To be #28 on Joe's list is an honor. Thanks, Joe.

No comments: