Wednesday, November 21, 2007


Have a blessed, happy, and safe Thanksgiving!

Thanks to all the readers of Better Living for your encouragement and thoughtfulness.

I'm thankful for so many things this year: my wife, my family, the church I have just begun to pastor, the congregations I formerly pastored.

But above all, I'm thankful for the gift of new life through Jesus Christ granted to an undeserving sinner like me. God's grace is truly amazing!


Through Jesus' death, the power of sin over the life of the repentant is destroyed! Through Jesus' resurrection, the gift of eternal life comes to those who believe in Him!

As I enjoy Thanksgiving with family tomorrow, I will also be praying for...

...the victims of the recent cyclones in Bangladesh, asking God to bring comfort to those who mourn and encouragement to those who have survived;

...the earliest possible return from Afghanistan and Iraq for members of the American military;

...peace.

Happy Thanksgiving, everybody!

2 comments:

John said...

Mark, a Happy Thanksgiving, to you and yours!

Be encouraged!
GBYAY

Mark Daniels said...

Thank you, John. God bless you and yours as well.

Mark