Monday, August 10, 2009

It's a Blast!

From today's daily emailed inspirations of my friend and colleague, Pastor Glen VanderKloot:
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
Thought for the Day

Putting my life in the hands of the Destiny Maker has been
an absolute blast. I've learned that he's smarter than me,
wiser than me, and stronger than me. He has a great view from
above and he loves me in the most radical way.

Mike Breaux "Making Ripples" pg 43

Scripture
Ecclesiastes 9:1 NIV

So I reflected on all this and concluded that the righteous
and the wise and what they do are in God's hands,
but no man knows whether love or hate awaits him.

Prayer
Lord, thank you for loving me and taking care of me.
Help me to always trust that you know what is best.
Amen
*************************************************

No comments: