Sunday, March 15, 2015

Go, Buckeyes!

I feel apprehensive as my Ohio State Buckeyes men's basketball get ready for their first game in the NCAA Tournament this week.

It's been an up-and-down year for the Buckeyes, marked by the incredible play of freshman D'Angelo Russell, the suspension of Marc Loving, and the difficulties associated with integrating Loving back into play once his suspension was served.

Ohio State is seeded 10th in its bracket, facing 7th seeded Virginia Commonwealth University.

There's no doubt in my mind that Ohio State has the talent to make a run in the tournament. But I'm skittish.

With all that said, Thad Matta is a great game coach and I wouldn't bet against him, if I were a betting person.

And guess what? Next year's team looks to be tournament-worthy too.

Go, Buckeyes!

No comments: