Thursday, August 09, 2018

The King, Priest, and Once-for-All Sacrifice (VIDEO)



Don't know if this will be of interest to anyone, but I found it while rummaging around in my computer tonight.

I made the video while I was teaching an adult study on the New Testament book of Hebrews. Ordinarily, we recorded the sessions and posted them on the church website (http://livingwaterlutheran.us). But somehow, we missed recording the session on Hebrews, chapter 7. I decided to do the video for anyone who might be following the class online.

It's a bit cringe-worthy for me to watch. I can go on and, as my friends often remind me, it's not easy for me to keep still. But there's good news here and someone might find comfort or hope in that...because, as I say several times here, "it's so cool!"


By the way, Living Water folks, I'll be doing an adult study on the Old Testament book of Amos later in the fall.

As they might say on C-SPAN, this is about forty-two minutes long.

No comments: