Thursday, January 20, 2005

Prayer Series Completed...For Now

Although there is a lot more that could and should be said about the subject of prayer, I've decided to put the series, Prayer: The Essential Conversation to bed for now. I hope to address this important subject again sometime soon. Here are links to all nine installments:

Prayer: The Essential Conversation, Part 1
Prayer: The Essential Conversation, Part 2
Prayer: The Essential Conversation, Part 3
Prayer: The Essential Conversation, Part 4
Prayer: The Essential Conversation, Part 5
Prayer: The Essential Conversation, Part 6
Prayer: The Essential Conversation, Part 7
Prayer: The Essential Conversation, Part 8
Prayer: The Essential Conversation, Part 9

I hope that you find the entire series enjoyable.

It's not my best writing. But with the pieces I write just for the blog, I try to do it a bit more "on the fly." It's sort of fun and intimidating writing.

No comments: