Thursday, May 12, 2005

I Found Out That I'm a "Pro-Government Conservative"

After mowing the lawn, I found the Pew Center test to which Rob Asghar linked interesting. If you take the few minutes required to go through the test, it'll give you a pretty good picture of where you reside in the US political landscape. I don't fit the demographic profile of most in the "Pro-Government Conservative" group to which the test said I belong and I differ in some of my specific policy views from its members.

But I don't object to being characterized as a Pro-Government Conservative. (That's not the same as a Big-Government Conservative, by the way. Many feel that that's the appropriate designation for the President.)

So, go to Rob's site and link up with the test, then leave a comment with him on your reactions to it.

No comments: