Monday, May 22, 2006

GodBlogCon is Set for August 3-5, 2006

GodBlogCon 2, gathering Christian bloggers for discussion, networking, and mutual learning, happens once again this year on the campus of Biola University in the Los Angeles area.

I attended last year and it was great. I hope to attend again this year as I did last. It was my first trip to California and it surely was worth it. Not only was the substance of the conference solid, but I also got to meet some blogging friends, old and brand new. I look forward the same experience this year!

I hope that lots of Christian bloggers will be there...and that includes those whose theology and politics are right, left, over, under, sideways, up. (Are you reading this, Deborah White and Rob Asghar?)

(Thanks to Andy Jackson at SmartChristian.com for the announcement.)

5 comments:

Mark Daniels said...

I hope to see you there again this year, Charlie!

Mark

Deborah White said...

I was asked to be on a political-only panel with LeShawn Barber and Hugh Hewitt....but was unable to accept the kind invitation. Not sure yet about actually attending the conference.

But thank you, Mark, for thinking of me.

Mark Daniels said...

Deborah: I hope that you can make it.

Rob: It'll be great seeing you!

Mark

reader_iam said...

I think I first starting reading you regularly around the of your trip last year. My, oh, my times flies ... and yet, at the same time, last summer seems much, much, much longer ago than a year. One of those years, I guess.

Mark Daniels said...

Reader:
You ought to go if you can. So should Pastor Jeff.

Mark