Friday, September 07, 2007

A Possibility from God!

From my friend, Pastor Glen VanderKloot of Faith Lutheran Church, Springfield, Illinois, this great thought:
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

A Thought for the Day

Every child born into the world is a new thought of God,
an ever fresh and radiant possibility.

Kate Douglas Wiggin
+++++++++
Scripture
Jeremiah 1:5 TNIV

Before I formed you in the womb I knew you,
before you were born I set you apart…

Prayer

Lord, help me to see your hand at work creating each new life.
Whenever I see a baby lead me to acknowledge your power.
Amen

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[Each day, Glen sends subscribers great inspirations like this. They're FREE and he doesn't try to sell anything to you or take any financial support. The inspirations are just a service of Glen's and of his congregation. If you'd like to subscribe, send an email to olwf1@gliq.net; put SUBSCRIBE on the subject line.]

No comments: