Friday, February 17, 2006

FYI: I'm Not This Mark Daniels, Either

A few weeks ago, I wrote a post informing readers of this blog that I wasn't the same Mark Daniels who had started another blog.

Now, it seems, I need to do it again. I have no idea who the Mark Daniels is who wrote this piece. While there's nothing especially objectionable to it, it wasn't written by me. (I myself have always advocated praying for pols of all stripes and have never felt that one party had a special pipeline to God.)

That other Mark Daniels who isn't me wrote this.

2 comments:

jan@theviewfromher said...

And just FYI, Mark, the whole point of ghost-writing, pseudonyms, and pen-names is to use a made-up name that is DIFFERENT than your own. You may want to keep that in mind in the future. :-) I'm just here to help.

(Hope you know I am SO kidding!)

Mark Daniels said...

Thanks for explaining that to me, Jan. HA!

Mark