Friday, November 19, 2004

Thank You, Mark Sides

Mark Sides is a person I only know through blogging. From his site and from his kind emails and comments on this blog, I know him to be an earnest follower of Jesus Christ who seeks to live a life pleasing to God. I admire that.

Earlier today, Mark honored me by mentioning my series on 'When Tragedy Hits the Innocent' on his blog. Thank you, Mark; I truly am honored and I hope that each one of the entries can help those who suffer and those who strive to help them.

Mark has a whole lot of interesting things to say. I hope that you'll visit his site.

Below are the links to all four parts of 'When Tragedy Hits the Innocent.'

When Suffering Hits the Innocent, Part 1

When Suffering Hits the Innocent, Part 2

When Suffering Hits the Innocent, Part 3

When Suffering Hits the Innocent, Part 4

1 comment:

Alex said...

I had no intention of telling you, but I'd thought you'd like to know that your 'When Tragedy Hits the Innocent' inspired me to blog 'God Ain't Never Promised A Rose Garden Down Here'.