Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Know Anything About Voinovich's Book Recommendation?

Michael Meckler, who has an interesting piece on the recess appointment of John Bolton on his web site, wrote to me this morning.

He asked if I knew anything about the book that Senator George Voinovich, the Ohio Republican who opposed the Bolton appointment, announced yesterday he was going to send to Bolton. I told him that I am unfamiliar with it, although apparently it has some Christian connections. If you can help Michael out, drop an email his way.

By the way, his is an excellent web site!

2 comments:

Deborah White said...

The book is...."The Heart and Soul of Effective Management" by James F. Hind. (I googled until I found it.)

Mark Daniels said...

Michael had the title. He just wanted to know if I'd read it or knew anything about it. I probably didn't make that clear.

Thanks, Deborah!

Mark