Saturday, December 09, 2006

One More from Epcot

My son had never shot a video with his camera before he did this, which accounts for the picture showing up sideways.

I didn't know he was shooting a video at first, thinking he was taking still pic of me in the gift shop in the American Pavillion at Epcot in Walt Disney World this past week. That accounts for the stupider-than-usual expression on my face at the beginning of the video.

You'll have to tilt your head to the left to see the video right-side-up and you'll have to listen closely to hear the lame jokes. On the other hand, you could just skip it and do something more worthwhile with your life.

The lame-o crack that gets cut off at the end: "Never live by Franklin."

Okay, if you choose to look at this piece of cinematic art, don't say you weren't warned against doing so in advance!

(And no, I don't really think that was Franklin's voice. I was pretending to be Jessica Simpson.)


No comments: