Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Strength from Beyond Myself

"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." (Psalm 73:26)

Through Jesus the Christ, all people can experience what the writer of the psalm did. That's because God grafts all people who daily turn from sin and follow Jesus, trusting in His grace and His love, into His Kingdom.

Each day, this God we meet in Jesus, gives me, despite my sinfulness and imperfections, strength, peace, hope, forgiveness, and never-ending life. His call is to all people: "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." (Matthew 11:28)

The crucified, risen, and living Jesus is saying that to you today, this very moment.

(If you think this is helpful, share it with a friend.)

No comments: