Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Two Other Blogs That Might Interest You

Here are two other sites I go to regularly...

Hugh Hewitt: Like I was telling my brother the other day, "Even when you don't agree with Hugh, you've gotta read him because he's so stinkin' smart!" If you look up the word "neo-con" in the dictionary, you'll see Hugh's picture.

Musings on the Body Politic: Writing under the nom de keyboard of foxwizard, this is a new blog being written by someone I've known for thirty-nine years. We went through junior and senior high school together. We were on the high school newspaper staff together. I was in his wedding. Like me, he's been a Lutheran pastor. Today, he does consulting work. He's a liberal Dem and committed Christian. (No, that last sentence isn't an oxymoron.) I don't always agree with him. (As you'll see from my comment on his post about President Bush's mandate to govern.) But this is interesting stuff.

Okay, I'm off for a meeting of the local Ohio State Alumni Association.

No comments: