Saturday, January 21, 2006

I Feel Crummy Today...

I have what my doctor told me is "officially, the creeping crud." She says that the root cause is the wild fluctuations in temperature we've experienced so far this winter.

I've been fighting the Crud all week long--feeling terrific one day and lousy the next. Today, we had to scrub Catechism class. I'm praying I get through this afternoon's worship and feel better for tomorrow's celebration.

Anyway, this may be the last post for the day. After today's worship, I'm planning on sleeping, watching college basketball, sleeping, reading, sleeping, eating, and sleeping.

2 comments:

P_J said...

Mark - you may not be checking in on your blog, but I will be praying for you all the same. Get better soon, and rest in God's strength, sovereignty, and grace.

Deborah White said...

Feel better,my friend. I had a mild flu for three days this week, and am just now bouncing back. It wasn't pretty.

I think January malaise may, in part, be post-holidays letdown, coupled with the cold weather.

Maybe a cozy Sunday afternoon in front of a few rousing football play-offs will do the trick.

Will put you in our prayers tomorrow.