Sunday, July 16, 2006

Audio Adrenaline's 'Ocean Floor'

And now, for your further listening and viewing pleasure, one of my favorite songs by Audio Adrenaline, 'Ocean Floor.' AA is now on its farewell tour, owing to the need for lead singer Mark Stuart to hang it up before losing his voice completely. This is an awesome track.




I've seen this band in concert four times through the years. They continuously got better and better, musically, lyrically, and as performers.

The last time we saw them was especially memorable. They asked everybody fifty or older to join them onstage as they sang the classic tune, Free Ride. At the time, my wife was fifty and I wasn't yet. But she told me that there was no way she was going onstage without me. AA were the headliners of a big show at King's Island Amusement Park which we attended with out church's youth group. The crowd amounted to about 3000 and it was a real rush to be up on stage singing with a rock band!

No comments: