Saturday, February 16, 2008

Thanks...

to the following blogs for linking to posts on this blog in recent days:
Mere Orthodoxy
The Stones Cry Out
Done with Mirrors
PSPC E-pistle (the blog site of Palma Sola Presbyterian Church, Bradenton, Florida)

By the way, Rick Moore, blogger at Holy Coast, who has linked to posts here more than once, has asked me to be one of the guests on his Blog Talk radio show on March 3, the night before the Ohio presidential primary. Topics will be the primary, as well as my blog series on How Christians Might Think About the 2008 Presidential Election. Rick, a conservative and a Christian, knows that I don't do endorsements and that I don't believe that there is a single Christian political agenda, but that I often analyze what's happening in the body politic. It should be a fun conversation. You might want to tune your browser to the show on March 3. I appreciate Rick's invitation!

And while we're thanking bloggers, I also should thank Joe Gandelman, editor in chief of The Moderate Voice. Back in November, Joe invited me to be one the growing stable of writers on this site he founded. It's been exciting because right now, The Moderate Voice is one of nine blogs that are part of Newsweek.com's The Ruckus. The pieces I write on politics, of course, hue to no ideological viewpoint, simply analyze what's going on this presidential election year. But if you go The Moderate Voice or Newsweek's Ruckus, you'll find a lively and diverse conversation on this election year. Thanks, Joe, for letting me be part of it all.

1 comment:

Rick Moore said...

Looking forward to it, Mark. By the way, this will be the link to the March 3rd show for anyone who wants to listen in or listen to the archived broadcast after that night: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Rick-Moore/2008/03/04/HolyCoastcom-ON-THE-AIR