Saturday, May 21, 2011

Forever Young

See here.

Check out Psalm 92:
It is good to give thanks to the Lord, to sing praises to your name, O Most High;

to declare your steadfast love in the morning, and your faithfulness by night,

to the music of the lute and the harp, to the melody of the lyre.

For you, O Lord, have made me glad by your work; at the works of your hands I sing for joy.

How great are your works, O Lord! Your thoughts are very deep!

The dullard cannot know, the stupid cannot understand this:

though the wicked sprout like grass and all evildoers flourish, they are doomed to destruction forever,
but you, O Lord, are on high forever.

For your enemies, O Lord, for your enemies shall perish; all evildoers shall be scattered.

But you have exalted my horn like that of the wild ox; you have poured over me fresh oil.

My eyes have seen the downfall of my enemies; my ears have heard the doom of my evil assailants.

The righteous flourish like the palm tree, and grow like a cedar in Lebanon.

They are planted in the house of the Lord; they flourish in the courts of our God.

In old age they still produce fruit; they are always green and full of sap,
showing that the Lord is upright; he is my rock, and there is no unrighteousness in him.

No comments: