Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Several Blogoversaries to Mention

I allowed the third anniversary of this blog to pass unobserved several weeks ago. My first post--actually, a column about U2's lead singer, Bono, and his faith--appeared here on May 29, 2002.

This week does mark another anniversary, the first of the installation of SiteMeter on this blog. While Better Living is not among the "big time" blogs, its average daily audience has more than quadrupled in the past year. I thank all those bloggers who have linked to posts on the site. I would acknowledge all of you here, but I'm certain that I would forget someone. (I try to acknowledge all "linkers" when the linking happens anyway.)

Thanks so much for dropping by and for your comments. Please tell your friends to come to Better Living and spend some time perusing three years' worth of blogging archives.

4 comments:

Deborah White said...

Congratulations!

Mark Daniels said...

Thank you, Deborah!

Rach said...

yeah, same from me! congratulations! long may it continue!

Mark Daniels said...

Thanks so much, Rach!