Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Today is the First Time...

I've ever noted a vistor to this blog from Malawi.

Of course, I can't tell anything specific about the visitors who come here. But SiteMeter does tell me the cities and countries from which they log on. I check my blog traffic several times each day and, like most bloggers, usually have visitors from all over the world. But, so far as I know, this was a first.

So, what do I know about Malawi? Let's see...almost nothing, I must confess.

Maybe you're in the same boat. You might want to read here. Which is really the same as this.

So, how did the person from Malawi land on this site? She or he did a Google search, "and Hannah prayed" and ended up here.

Welcome, Malawi!

1 comment:

j a n said...

I had the privilege to visit Malawi a few years ago... to meet the child I sponsored through World Vision. It's beautiful country, and is known as "the warm heart of Africa" if I recall correctly. The believers there greeted us with singing every day - then required us to reciprocate!