Monday, December 22, 2008

Please Pray

Back in October of 2005, I attended the first gathering of Christian bloggers known as GodBlogCon. I got to know many good folks there. Among them was Pastor David Wayne, whose blog is called Jolly Blogger.

David has announced that he has just been diagnosed with cancer. You can read the details here.

I am keeping David in my prayers. His family and his congregation will also be in my prayers.

I urge you to keep David in your prayers as well.

David really is a jolly person, a man with a ready smile and an obvious love of people, clearly born of his relationship with Jesus Christ. May God bring him complete healing.

[David can be seen in the photograph below, snapped by another one of the GodBlogCon1 participants, Alex Jordan. He's the fellow on the far right at the table in the foreground. You'll have to click on the photograph to see it in full.]

1 comment: