Monday, January 05, 2009

"Lord, what do you want me to do today that I've never done before?"

[My colleague and friend, Glen VanderKloot presented the following in his daily emailed inspiration today. God wants us to attempt good and faithful things for His glory, even if they may be out our "comfort zones." They don't have to be "great things," whatever they are. They simply have to be ways of doing God's will that we never before dared to do or thought to do. It starts in prayer. Ask God, "Lord, what do you want me to do today that I've never done before?"]

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
Thought for the Day

It is time to dream again.
It's time to dream of what if.

What if I climbed out of the box?
What if I let my faith out of the box?
What if my prayer life were free of the box?
What if I began asking God to work, manifesting his presence
in tangible ways?

Fred A Hartley III

Scripture:
Matthew 19:26 TNIV

Jesus looked at them and said, "With human beings this
is impossible, but with God all things are possible

Prayer
Lord, help me to break loose and dream again of
what you might do through me. Amen

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That IS good.

I really enjoy your blog Mark.

Mark Daniels said...

DP:
Thank you so much!

God bless.

Mark